Saturday, November 28, 2009

Best hair band from the 80"s???

Poison or Warrant gets my vote. I saw Warrant in a tiny SLC bar in 95 with only 100 max in attendance, it was pretty damn close to the BEST I've EVER seen!!!



Best hair band from the 80"s???

Cinderella was my favorite.



Best hair band from the 80"s???

Poison was the best. I saw them a few times in their heyday and they really put on a great show.



Best hair band from the 80"s???

billy likes to drink soda.



Best hair band from the 80"s???

I've seen them all, not that I'm extremely proud of it.



It depends on how wide you open the parameters when talking hair bands. Are we just talking hair spray and make-up? Or just tweaking the hair but having a serious edge? do they have to be heart throbs???



In my opinion, the two most successful as far as album sales are Def Leppard and Bon Jovi. Now there's the bad boys Motley Crue which were actually horrible in concert. But my personal favorite would be Guns-n-Roses, if you consider them a "hair band". But if we are talking "Live", that would be Tesla, Cinderella and Queensryche.



Poison could be thrown in the top 5 but their not the best. Warrant could get top 10 consideration.



Best hair band from the 80"s???

neither!!



Ratt gets my vote!!



Best hair band from the 80"s???

Queensryche, and like Samson, when their hair was cut they lost their power.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++