Thursday, June 17, 2010

All of my boyfriends girl mates are gorgeous, they all have great hair and are fashionable etc..?

very pretty. I'm into rock music (punk),have short white blonde hair and don't really have any fashionable stuff ( i pretty much wear my jeans and band t-shirts i make myself/rocky dresses). Generally im friends with boys at uni, with a few close girl mates who like the same music/clothes as me. i'm going out with my boyfriend and these girls for a birthday meal next week. I'm dreading it, i look and feel so different to these girls, they just make me feel so insecure. I'm usually quite confident, but i don't know what to wear and know that compared to them i'll look a mess :( i just want to be myself but at the same time i want to feel comfortable enough that i can measure up to these girls. Dont get me wrong, most of them are lovely, but last time we went out a few made comments about my clothes and it just really got to me...im really stressing, i kno i shouldnt care, but i want to make my boyf proud to be with me and to look just as good as the others.



All of my boyfriends girl mates are gorgeous, they all have great hair and are fashionable etc..?

Try taking cues from them. Which one of them has the best style? Try to emulate it (but don't copy) but still throw in your own style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++