Thursday, June 17, 2010

I need a new hair cut... lift? Layers?

I have long hair and love having it... I need something with a bit more lift... any suggestions... I also need to figure out a good band. mine are grown out... any suggestions? Pics would be nice. I'm out of ideas.



Heres a pic.. i'm sure its easiest to just see my face for suggestions.



http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f330/a...



This is the most recent i could find... its a bit longer now and has natural wave in it. It takes awhile to get it this tame and need something new.



thanks!



I need a new hair cut... lift? Layers?

ur pretty. but bangs and layers.



I need a new hair cut... lift? Layers?

Do what Britney Spears did, shave your head. No muss, no fuss



I need a new hair cut... lift? Layers?

Layers would look great in your hair. Definitely.



Here's a pic of a style you may like.



http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images...



I need a new hair cut... lift? Layers?

You could get a bob done to your hair, that would look cute. You can always wear your hair with barrettes, ponytails or braid the hair would look very cute. Good luck with your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++